On September 20th, the Digital Commerce Alliance will convene a small group of 15-20 senior leaders for a Data Exchange Roundtable hosted by TransUnion in its Chicago headquarters offices. Participation is limited to one representative per DCA member company. The Roundtable will focus on the challenging changes in data availability and usage in consumer-facing digital commerce; the agenda will be informed by interviews and surveys of participants conducted in advance.
Discussion topics will include:
- How to work with disparate data sets within the parameters of private and public obligations
- After the “death of the cookie,” what data sources are best for tailoring consumer offers?
- What is the next step in identity resolution?
- Might “clean room” techniques unlock significant value for consumers and companies?
- What’s the best move in anticipation of the CFPB’s intended rulemaking?